Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mary Kate is 8






Wow, has it really been 8 years?! We celebrated before her actual birthday this year, with Jake on the way, I had serious doubts about my abilities to do a sleepover party for 6 girls with a new baby. We had a "spa" party, Aunt Stacy was so nice to let us use her home/pool. Aunt Amy made the cake, it turned out so cute! My grandma helped me make little "spa wraps" for all the girls as a party favor. After swimming we did their "facials" and then Aunt Stacy and Aunt Amy helped do "pedicures". What would I do without the help and talent of my amazing family? The best part was that Katie felt so special and loved by all, which she is.


2 comments:

Alisha said...

So cute! It must be nice to have family so close. Lucky you! I can't believe your oldest is 8!

Allison said...

Sounds like a fabulously fun party! Much better than I could have done, even not being pregnant! Love the cake!