Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Rock-A-Bye Sweet Baby Jake

Logan holding Jake aka "Leo"

And now we are 6!

Love at first sight

Jake making his debut

On August 18, 2009 we welcomed our 4th child into our family. Jacob Henry was born weighing 6 pounds and 19 inches long. He came a little earlier than his September 4th due date. I had a C-section this time. Tyler and I both are so excited to have him, as are his sisters and especially his brother, Logan. Funny enough Logan literally prayed this little guy here, telling us he wanted a brother for the past year and a half, even naming him "Leo". I guess he got his wish...Jake is a Leo! If he had been born closer to his due date he would have been a Virgo. I don't put a lot of stock in astrological signs, but when I noticed his birthdate and that that made him a Leo, I had to laugh!

3 comments:

Springers said...

Lucky Logan, poor Jaxson is so upset to be surrounded by girls. That first picture of the together is too cute!

Unknown said...

I must say, I love that you are updating your blog. How cutie stinkin' pie is your "Leo". Tanner wants nothing to do with another sibling. Can't stand sharing the love with his sisters as it is!!
Love ya!!

Alisha said...

Congrats Amanda! I didn't even know you were prego! He's beautiful! How could he not be with the Eve/Vaclaw jeans!

I love the "Leo" story. So cute!