Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Better late than never....

So typical....I remember to take my camera on vacation, but forget to charge the batteries prior to the big event! Back in November we went to Louisiana for my cousin, Jane's wedding. She just sent me some pics so I thought I'd post them. Thanks, Jane!!
Ahlert/Eve/Vaclaws:
Evie, Tyler, Amanda, Logan, Mom, Dad, Matt,
Mary Kate, Julianna, Isaac, Ivan
(we missed you Jon & Mary!)

The Johnsons
This is a pic of my grandparents, aunt and mom. Marvin Johnson (Papa), Marianne Egan, Marilyn Johnson, Lori Ahlert.

The Johnson/Egan/Ahlert/Eve/Vaclaw/Huddleston Crew
My cousin Jane Egan, (now Huddleston) got married over Thanksiving weekend 2007. They (Jane and Jacob) got married in the Baton Rouge Louisiana LDS Temple and the reception was at her family's home. The food and accomodations were great and the company even better!! Thanks Egan Family! The 12 hour car ride there and back and Tyler getting the flu was well...priceless.



2 comments:

Allison said...

This cousin Jane, she's Marianne's daughter, right? I remember going to Marianne's wedding reception with you, and I remember, before she was married, she use to take us shopping and buy us matching sundresses. I feel old!

It was great to see your whole family!

Hollie said...

ahhh...it must have been a long time since i have been on here....love all the new pics! man i miss u guys! i swear i am going to find tyler a job out here! u so need to get out of bartlesville! lots and lots of rn jobs as well!