Thursday, November 1, 2007

October 2007

Mack, Austin, Logan and Noah at our Church Trunk or Treat.

Mary Kate, Avery and Izzy.

Happy Halloween!!! Mary Kate as a Bartlesville Bruin Cheerleader, Julianna as Hannah Montana, Logan as Spiderman and Evie as a Ladybug.


The birthday kids, Logan, Isaac & Jules.



Logan loves his Spiderman cake. We celebrated his 4th birthday with lots of friends and family along with Julianna's 6th and Isaac's 10th.



Katie, Logan & Evie on the slide at my mom's house.



No, Katie is not hurting Logan, he is giving us his best "cheese!" Our annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch.






4 comments:

Brittany and Marcin said...

Their costumes are so cute! I bet you guys had so much fun! I'm sad we missed it.

Hollie said...

So by the looks of things you are doing a monthly update! Very smart! :) I am so bad...I still need to download the halloween pictures. I have been doing a "SIDE" job of cleaning this week and haven't had much time to do anything else let alone sleep so hopefully I can get to it this week! Your kiddos looked soo cute! What about you and Tyler? No costumes??? Come on now where is your spirit?? j/k

Shallan said...

Such cute pictures!! I loved the kids' costumes. And the picture at the pumpkin patch was priceless! Can't smile any bigger than that! Too cute!!

Allison said...

Amanda! This is Allison (used to be) Youngberg! I can't believe I found you! I've been thinking about trying to get back in touch for a while now, but I can't believe it was as easy as typing your name into Google! (helps that I remembered your married name :) ) Your kids are so adorable and you look great, too! Please email me sometime at allisonyebert at yahoo.com so we can catch up!